ALLMAX Creatine, Pharmaceutical Grade, 3.53 oz (100 g)
- Science - Innovation - Quality - Results
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Improves Performance In High-Intensity Strength Training
- Increases Muscle Mass, Strength and Size
- Muscle Volumizing Effects
- Clean for Athletes
- Purity & Potency Tested Quality Guarantee
- Dietary Supplement
- The New Standard in Creatine
- Enhanced Solubility
- World-Class Purity Specifications
- Informed-Choice - We Test You Trust
- Regularly Tested for Banned Substances
- cGMP Registered Facility
- Gluten Free Tested
- Kosher Certified
Professional Grade Supplement
The Ultimate in Safety & Purity - ALLMAX Pharmaceutical Grade CreaSyn™ Creatine is the ultimate in purity and safety; rigorously held to strict standards that meet or exceed 3rd-Party independent testing for WADA Banned Substances and cGMP guidelines. In addition, our Creatine is micronized to an ultra-fine, free-flowing powder. Most Creatine powders on the market today have particles that are as much as 250% larger!
Start with a loading phase of 5-7 days and follow with a maintenance phase. Take daily with water or juice.
Loading Phase - 1 rounded tsp. (5g) four times daily (total of 20 g / day) for 5-7 days.
Maintain Phase - 2/3 - 1 rounded tsp. daily (total of 3-5 g / day).
Recommended use or Purpose: Aids in improving performance in repetitive bouts of brief, highly-intense physical activity. Aids in increasing muscle mass when used in conjunction with a resistance training regimen.
Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also handles milk, soy, egg, peanut, tree nut, sesame, fish, crustacean and shellfish products.