Thorne, Zinc Picolinate, 30 mg, 60 Capsules
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Dietary Supplement
- Immune Support
- NSF Certified Sport
- Gluten Free
If there was a super mineral, then zinc would be a contender. Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions and plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and numerous other functions in your body.
Clinical studies demonstrate zinc supplementation can increase general wellness, and that it has a beneficial impact on connective tissue, as well as reproductive and eye health.*
If the body has trouble absorbing a nutrient, then it can't obtain the nutrient’s benefits. Thorne offers two highly absorbable forms of zinc: Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Bisglycinate. Zinc Picolinate is zinc that is bound to the organic acid picolinic acid, which is naturally made in the body from the amino acid L-Tryptophan. Zinc Bisglycinate is zinc that is bound to two molecules of the amino acid glycine – creating a true amino acid chelate.
Benefits of Thorne’s Zinc supplement suite:
- Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to our immune response
- Essential for activation of a certain group of white blood cells – called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) – that moderate the body’s inflammatory response during times of immune stress
- Studies have found that the antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress – a process that damages cells and tissues and can lead to several chronic health conditions
- Promotes healthy skin and eyes
- Needed to support the body's normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for promoting lean muscle mass
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%*
Sodium 15 mg 1%
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Micronized L-Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine,
Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine 5 g **
Caffeine‡ 100 mg **
Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg **
Green Coffee Bean Extract 10 mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
‡ Caffeine from tea leaf and/or coffee bean.