Advanced Clinicals, Retinol Serum, Anti-Wrinkle, 1.75 fl oz (52 ml)
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Antioxidant Green Tea
- Potent Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate
- Encapsulated Retinol Effectively Fights the Look of Wrinkles
- Nourishing Aloe Vera and Green Tea
- Glycerin Attracts Moisture to the Skin for a Plump Appearance
- Aloe Vera Defends Against Visible Redness and Irritation
- Antioxidant Green Tea Guards Against Environmental Damage
- Retinol Corrects the Looks of Deep Wrinkles and Jowls
- Visibly Replenishes Volume to Mature Skin
- Improves the Look of Sagging, Sun Damaged Skin
- Retinol is the #1 Dermatologist-recommended skin care ingredient.
- Potent, yet safe for daily use.
- Diminishes the look of deep wrinkles and sun damage.
- Retinol is the best solution for too many years in the sun.
- Paraben-Free, gentle alternative to prescription treatments.
- Advanced Clinicals Retinol Serum uses encapsulated Retinol for ultimate efficacy.
- Powerful anti-aging ingredients visibly restore volume to areas prone to sagging and wrinkles. Softens the look of harsh lines and deep wrinkles.
- Promotes a more youthful looking skin tone by breaking up the look of sun damage.
- Instantly: Some tightness, flushing or redness may occur when you first use Retinol. This is normal and means it's working. Use an additional moisturizer or reduce frequency to every other night until skin adjusts to powerful renewal ingredients.
- Nightly use: The perfect overnight treatment. Wake up daily to visibly softened wrinkles and smoother looking skin.
- 6 weeks: Dramatically reduces appearance of wrinkles, sagging pores and sun spots.
After cleansing, allow skin to dry completely. Gently pat Retinol Serum over face, focusing on problem areas. Wipe any excess on tops of hand, as they are often exposed to sun damage. Allow several minutes to absorb. Follow with moisturizer. Use every night before bed. Redness, tightness or flushing may occur. This is normal and means the product is working. If irritation persists, reduce frequency of use to every other night. Gradually increase use to every night as tolerated. As with any product, if rash develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%*
Sodium 15 mg 1%
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Micronized L-Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine,
Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine 5 g **
Caffeine‡ 100 mg **
Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg **
Green Coffee Bean Extract 10 mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
‡ Caffeine from tea leaf and/or coffee bean.