ALLMAX, Isoflex, Pure Whey Protein Isolate (WPI Ion-Charged Particle Filtration), Pineapple Coconut, 2 lbs (907 g)
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Science - Innovation - Quality - Results
- AM/PM - Anytime - Pre/Post
- 90 Percent Protein
- Pure Whey Protein Isolate
- Truly Superior Protein Technology
- Contains No Gluten, Fat or Sugar
- Lab Tested & Certified, Guaranteed
- 27 g Protein - 0 g Sugars - 120 Calories
- Protein Supplement
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Tested Free of Banned Substances
- Informed-Choice - Trusted by Sport
- Lab Tested - Every Ingredient - Every Lot
- cGMP Certified Facility
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Dairy
- 100% Soy-Free
- 100% Whey Protein Isolate
- Native and Intact - Non Denatured
- HRI - Filtration Technology
Isoflex: Truly Superior Protein
Isoflex has taken WPI technology to a whole new level of measurable superiority. Isoflex is significantly lower in lactose, fat, sugar and carbs, compared to regular WPIs. If you're looking for the highest quality, most premium and fastest absorbing protein, then look no further than Isoflex; a Truly Superior Whey Protein Isolate.
In just about every way a protein can be, Isoflex Is Truly Superior.
What Does This Mean To You?
- A 100% Whey Protein Isolate Source
- Native & Intact, Non-Denatured Whey Protein Fractions
- Laboratory-Tested, Certified & Approved 27 g Pure Protein In Every Serving
Hybrid Ratio Isolate - (HRI) - Ion-Filtration Technology
Isoflex employs a unique protein extraction technology called HRI. A hybrid of two isolate purification technologies incorporated at a specific ratio to produce a truly superior ultra-pure Whey Protein Isolate. Cutting Edge Hybrid-Ratio Ion-Filtration (HRI) Technology allows Isoflex to retain an exceptionally high protein yield while maintaining enhanced bioactive whey fractions. Isoflex contains absolutely no Whey Concentrate. Concentrates have higher levels of fat and sugars with a lower percentage of protein and lower bioavailability than isolates. While other brands use Concentrates, Isoflex users know that Isolates have a superior protein percentage and won't settle for non-Isolate blends.
3rd Party Tested - Free of Banned Substances
Isoflex has been tested by an Independent 3rd Party Laboratory for Banned Substances.
Source: USDA Food Database
Per 30 g
Per 30 g
|2. Trimmed Steak||29%||9||1||80|
|3. Tuna (canned in water)||23%||7||1||83|
|4. Chicken Breast||17%||5||1||79|
|5. Whole Egg||13%||4||3||100|
Blend, mix or shake 1 rounded scoop (30 g†) with ~5 oz (150 ml, 3/4 of a cup) of cold water or low-fat milk, depending on desired taste and consistency, anytime you want an ultra-premium high-protein beverage.
† Due to natural variations in product density, resulting from settling and/or humidity, the values are approximate. Shake product before use. Product is sold by weight and serving size is on an "as dry" basis.
Natural and artificial flavors, coconut powder, guar gum, lecithin (sunflower), acesulfame potassium, sucralose.
Allergen warning: Contains milk (whey), coconut. Produced in a facility that also handles soy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustacean and shellfish products.