forces of nature nail fungus control extra strength - 11 ml
- Order Place Before 5:00 P.M. Ship Same Day, Monday to Friday Central Time
Forces of nature nail fungus control extra strength 11 ml
- USDA Organic * Homeopathic * Certified Organic Medicine * Topical Anti-Fungal Medicine * Fast-Acting Treatment Against Even the Most Stubborn Nail Fungus * Treats Nails Fungus In and Under the Nail * Heals Damaged Nails & Restores Natural Color * Rare Essential Oil by Elite Growers From Across the Planet * Eugenia Caryophyllata * Fast Drying, Clear Medicine * Naturally Occurring Herbal Scent * Concentrated Treatment * Certified Organic by SCS Global Services * Leaping Bunny Certified * Pesticide Free * Toxin Free * GMO Free * Vegan * Gluten Free * Cruelty Fre
- When you have a nail fungus infection you may notice white, yellow-brown or dark discoloration under the nail. As the fungal infection goes deeper your nail may become thick, crumbly, distorted in shape or even separate from the nail bed. Often spreading from nail to nail it is more common in the toenails than fingernails.
Shake well before use.
Wash and thoroughly dry the affected area. Apply 1-2 drops and gently rub into affected area 3 times per day. Wash hands afterwards. Store upright in a cool dark place.
- Extra Strength for Most Stubborn Fungus
- Eliminate Fingernail & Toenail Fungus
- Restore Dry, Brittle, Discolored Nails
- Heal Damaged Skin Around Nail
- Non-Toxic, No Harmful Chemicals
- Natural Anti-Fungal, USDA Certified Organic
- Non-GMO, Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly
Calendula Officinalis* 8X (common name: Marigold), Hypericum Perforatum * 8X (common name: St. John's Wort), Silicea* 8X (common name: Silica), Sesame Oil*, Tea Tree Oil*, Rose Geranium Oil*, Lemongrass Oil*, Clove Oil*, Thyme Oil*
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. If accidental ingestion and adverse reaction occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Keep in a cool dark place.
Tighten cap after use to prevent oxidation.