Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 120 Capsules
- Highly Concentrated Conjugated Bile Acids
- Supports Absorption of Fats and Fat Soluble Nutrients
- Dietary Supplement
Bile Acid Factors® consists of a mixture of highly-concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine bile.
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors® are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat absorption.
- In the small intestine, bile acids are required to emulsify fats for absorption. Inadequate bile acids can result in loose stools and reduced absorption of fat and fat-soluble nutrients.
- Conjugated bile acids promote fat absorption and nutritional status.
Take 1 to 4 capsules with a fat-containing meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.