Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard 100% Whey, Banana Cream, 2 lb (907 g)
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- For Muscle Support & Recovery
- 24 g Protein - Helps Build and Maintain Muscle
- 5.5 g BCAAs - Supports Endurance and Recovery
- Artificially Flavored
- Banned Substance Tested
- Whey Protein Isolate - Primary Source
- 100% of The Protein From Whey
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- Strength Training
- Sports Performance
- Active Lifestyle
- No Artificial Growth Hormones^
- Authentic Optimum Nutrition Product
- Gluten Free
- Informed Choice - We Test You Trust - Regularly Tested for Banned Substances
Why Gold Standard 100% Whey™?
- Packed with 24 grams of high-quality protein per serving to help build muscle.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is the primary ingredient with further carbs and fat “isolated' out.
- 11 grams of naturally occurring Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) to support muscle recovery.
- The GOLD STANDARD® for protein quality, fueling over 2 billion workout recoveries worldwide since 1998.
OPTIMUM NUTRITION® has been trusted to provide the highest quality in post-workout recovery, pre-workout energy, and are on-the-go sports nutrition for over 30 years and in 90+ countries. After careful supplier selection, each ingredient is tested to assure exceptional purity, potency and composition. We hold ourselves to the highest production standards,.all so you can unlock your body's full potential.
GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY™ is designed for maximum mixability and superior drinkability.
**Naturally occurring Amino Acids
‡When taken over time with regular resistance training.
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%*
Sodium 15 mg 1%
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Micronized L-Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine,
Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine 5 g **
Caffeine‡ 100 mg **
Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg **
Green Coffee Bean Extract 10 mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
‡ Caffeine from tea leaf and/or coffee bean.