Solgar Brewer's Yeast Powder, 14 oz - Rich Source of Amino Acids, B-Complex Vitamins, Minerals, & Protein - Natural, Unflavored, and Unsweetened - Dairy Free, Vegetarian - 13 Servings
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 5 units
- Premium Brewer’s Yeast; A natural primary Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae); Solgar’s Brewer’s Yeast Powder is natural, unflavored, unsweetened, and unfortified
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Nothing Added, Naturally Delicious; Solgar’s Brewer’s Yeast Powder can be sprinkled on cereals, salads or incorporated into stews, soups, sauces, gravies, juices, or baked goods
- Natural Source; Most Brewer’s Yeasts are derived from the fermentation of beer; Such fermentation involves grains (like rice or wheat), malt, and hops; The yeast is then collected and dried using special techniques to preserve nutrient content
- Nutrient Rich; Brewer’s Yeast provides a source of amino acids, B-complex vitamins, minerals, and protein; Solgar Brewer Yeast is suitable for vegetarians; Free of: dairy, soy, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if lid underneath cap is missing or damaged. This product is sold by weight, not by volume-therefore, settling will occur.
FREE OF: Dairy, Soy, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Brewer’s YeastContains Wheat
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablespoons (30 g) daily. May be sprinkled on cereals, salads or incorporated into stews, soups, sauces, gravies, juices or baked goods.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.