Vitanica, Yeast Arrest, 28 Vaginal Suppositories
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Homeopathic Formula
- A Natural Approach for Treating Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Helps Relieve Burning, Itching and Discharge
- Formulated for Women by a Woman for you
- Yeast Arrest™ Helps Promote Healthy and Balanced Vaginal Flora
Consider these healthy suggestions:
- Avoid sugar, fruits, simple carbohydrates, baker's yeast and alcohol.
- Eat plain lactobacillus acidophilus yogurt and fresh garlic.
- Reduce stressors.
- Enjoy a diet of fresh vegetables and whole grains.
- Utilize exercise, fresh air and plenty of rest.
Uses: For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.
- For females 13 years or older
- Refrigerate before use
- Use with a panty liner
Remove one (1) suppository from its foil wrap by peeling away the two sides of the foil. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections. For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks. Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
|Active ingredients (In Each Suppository)||Purpose|
Berberis Aquifolium 3x* HPUS** (Mountain grape)
Borax 3x* HPUS** (Sodium borate)
Sepia 6x*x HPUS** (Sepia)
Kreosotum 10x* HPUS** (Kreosote)
|Relieves symptoms of internal and external irritation, itching, burning and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.|
|*x is a homeopathic dilution
**HPUS indicates that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Boric acid, cocoa butter, lactobacillus acidophilus, neem oil, oregon grape root, tea tree essential oil, triglycerides from vegetable oil, vitamin E.
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%*
Sodium 15 mg 1%
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Micronized L-Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine,
Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine 5 g **
Caffeine‡ 100 mg **
Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg **
Green Coffee Bean Extract 10 mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
‡ Caffeine from tea leaf and/or coffee bean.