Wiley's Finest, Wild Alaskan Fish Oil, Prenatal DHA, 600 mg, 180 Fish Softgels
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Dietary Supplement
- Only 2 Per Day
- 600 mg DHA 120 mg EPA Omega-3 Per Serving
- Tested Mercury Free
- Guaranteed Sustainable Source
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC
- Made with AlaskOmega®
Nutritional Support Before, During, and After Pregnancy
Good for Mom & Baby
- Prenatal DHA provides nutritional support before, during, and after pregnancy.
- DHA may help to support fetal and (breastfeeding) infant brain, eye, and nerve development.
- DHA supplementation increases DHA levels of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- DHA may help to support healthy mood balance.
Tested Mercury Free
Third party tested to be safe from Mercury, Heavy Metals, and Environmental Contaminants.
Thank you for choosing seafood that has met the MSC's global standard for sustainability.
Our Omega-3s are purified and concentrated from Wild Alaskan Pollock Fish Oil at - our family-owned-and-operated facility located in the heart of the Midwest. The SQF Quality Shield certifies that our manufacturing process meets SQF rigorous quality code standards. This product is safe from PCBs, heavy metals, and other environmental contaminants.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels daily with food.
Concentrated omega-3 ethyl esters from wild alaska pollock (fish) oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, non-GMO mixed tocopherols.
Does Not Contain: Sugar, gluten, starch, yeast, wheat, dairy, artificial flavors, artificial colors, nuts, shellfish, soy or corn.
Contains Fish: Alaska pollock (Gadus chalcogrammus).
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%*
Sodium 15 mg 1%
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Micronized L-Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine,
Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine 5 g **
Caffeine‡ 100 mg **
Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg **
Green Coffee Bean Extract 10 mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
‡ Caffeine from tea leaf and/or coffee bean.