Nature's Answer, Liver Support, 500 mg, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Since 1972
- Supports Healthy Liver Function
- Herbal Combination
- Supports Overall Health & Detoxification
- With Milk Thistle & Dandelion
- Holistically Balanced®
- 1,500 mg Blend Per Serving
- Discover Nature's Answer and Trust the Difference...™
- Cruelty Free
- Not Tested on Animals
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance."
Frank D'Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature's Answers
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer® has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From Plant to Shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what's in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course...Nature's Answer®.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...™
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- We Follow Good Manufacturing Practices, Our Facility is cGMP Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows for the Highest Quality at the Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based in the USA...Responsibly and with Love
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules two (2) times a day with food or water.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, calcium silicate.
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%*
Sodium 15 mg 1%
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Micronized L-Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine,
Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine 5 g **
Caffeine‡ 100 mg **
Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg **
Green Coffee Bean Extract 10 mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
‡ Caffeine from tea leaf and/or coffee bean.